Date:      Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:22:19 -0500
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To:        Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: strace

On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 10:14:57AM -0500, Sean Michael Whipkey wrote:
> Someone asked me to run strace on a program that they wrote.  Now, I'm
> running a FreeBSD box, and strace doesn't support BSD.  Anyone know of a
> similar program I could use?

What IS strace? If it's a library, it can be ported. If it's a program, it
can be ported. If it's a file(1) extension, it can be ported. If it's a
kernel module, it can be ported. If it's a driver, it can be ported.

Theoretically speaking, of course. I'd be glad to port it if it's one of
the first two above. ;-)

--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>