Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2000 21:37:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
To:        "LinuxExpo.Net Editor" <editor@LinuxExpo.Net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Exhibitor preview of Linux World

Hi,

> I looked over your website quite extensively, and nearly every page
> has : freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG at the bottom of the page

Yeah, but I believe almost all of those are links to the mailto.html page.
That page isn't exactly clear though.

I've sent in a diff for changing that page to point to an official contact
and to clarify that the freebsd-questions email is a mailing list.  I'm
not sure when or if it will be changed - can only wait and see.

Thanks for the reply.

Brett
Dr. Brett Taylor         brett@peloton.runet.edu    *
Dept of Chem and Physics			    *
Curie 39A	(540) 831-6147                      *
Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics		    *
Walker 234	(540) 831-5410			    *