Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:49:59 -0500
From:      Gerd Knops <gerti@bitart.com>
To:        "Arun Welch" <welch@igillc.com>
Cc:        <mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Setup for SMC wireless card

Arun Welch wrote:
> Has anyone got a working config for an SMC 2632W that they'd be
> willing to share?

I used it briefly a few weeks ago. Setup was straight forward, I just
duplicated a similar wi in from pccard.conf and added the info found in
dmesg. After that pccardd would recognize the card, and it worked fine
WITHOUT WEP. I never got it to work with WEP. I think there were some
recent wi driver changes that might address that, but I am not sure.

Gerd