Date:      Sun, 13 Jan 2002 09:56:41 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        Beech Rintoul <akbeech@anchoragerescue.org>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: webmail

On Sunday 13 January 2002 02:01, Beech Rintoul wrote:
> I have been asked to install webmail on our servers. I have very little
> experience with with it and there seem to be quite a few webmail apps out
> there. Can someone suggest one?

In addition to the other excellent suggestions, there is phpgroupware, which
has a mail component in addition to calendar, contact list, to-do list, etc
Depending on your need, it may be overly bloated, or it may be more like
what you want to get into.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technology technical services