Date:      Tue, 6 Feb 2001 19:38:15 +0100 (MET)
From:      Martin =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Klaffenb=F6ck?= <martin.klaffenboeck@gmx.at>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ftp over HTTP - Proxy with Passwd

Hello!

How can I install FreeBSD over HTTP - Proxy using a Username and a Password?

I updated my ports always with

# runsocks cvsup supfile

in the csh are the variables SOCKS5_NAME and SOCKS5_PASSWD set right (I
don't know in this moment if this variables are the right, I did it a few months
ago...)

But now there are Problems with my Harddisk, so I take a new one to install
it new..

So tell me how can I install it over Proxy with Username and Password?

Thank you,

Martin Klaffenboeck