Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2006 20:56:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@luxography.ca>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Disk I/O-related panics in 6.0-RELEASE?

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006, Brian Tao wrote:

>     Not sure if this is specifically an AMD64 issue or a 6.0 issue,
> but I'm leaning towards the former, so I'll start here.  ;-)
>
> FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE-p4 #2: Tue Feb  7 18:04:40 EST 2006 taob@cabal.dm.egate.net:/depot/obj/depot/src/sys/LUXOKERNEL

    cvsuppsed to RELENG_6 to get the 6.1beta4 build.  Managed to
successfully buildworld, but the box went down during a buildkernel,
and hasn't come back up on its own.  :(  I'll have to check in on it
tomorrow and slap a serial console on it.  If 6.1 isn't much better,
I'll try putting an i386 kernel on it instead and see if I can rule
out flakey hardware.
--
Brian Tao, Luxography
http://www.luxography.ca/ (main)