Date:      Fri, 1 Mar 1996 13:08:38 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
To:        Robert Clark <ROBERTC@PII.COM>
Cc:        FreeBSD - Questions <freebsd-questions@freefall.freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: DSI for server side IJPPP.

>      My next project, and the reason for this message, is that I can't find
> enough information on how to set up a server-side ppp link.

First thing is to upgrade to 2.1R, and then get the -stable bits before
you do any of this.

Then you need to decide if you want to use kernel-PPP or user-PPP.  The
handbook describes both, but if it were me I'd use kernel-PPP (which I
did since I am me. :)

The handbook and man-pages should contain enough information for you to
get everything running.

Nate