Date:      Mon, 16 Aug 1999 11:41:04 -0500
From:      "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Got a match?

Here is an interesting web site about the new IPic - a match head
sized web-server:

http://www-ccs.cs.umass.edu/~shri/iPic.html

This is a tiny chip that can be added to just about appliance. The IPic
is a TCP/IP stack in hardware, along with a web server built in.

That should allow us to turn on a coffee machine, program a VCR, or
cook dinner from our computers, whether at home or via the Internet.

Technical documentation is available from the above web site.

I just discovered the web site by reading about it in a different
mailing list (that is, I had nothing to do with its design, mind you).

Fascinating...

Adam

--
Apply standard disk lamer