Date:      Sat, 1 Mar 2003 21:52:58 +0000
From:      "Hugo D. Valentim" <hvalentim@gmx.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   SkyChart / =?iso-8859-1?q?CDC=A0?=

Hi,

I would like to suggest that a Port be made to the astromonical interest
program SkyChart. This is the Best freeware program for Windows (realy very
good) on the topic, now with a Linux version. The author provides source.

Why don't I do it myself? Because I have no ideia/experience on how to. But I
will me more than glad to help anyway I can.

Thank you,
Hugo D. Valentim
hvalentim@gmx.net

http://skychart.sourceforge.net/