Date:      Tue, 10 May 2016 12:30:53 -0700
From:      "K. Macy" <kmacy@freebsd.org>
To:        hiren panchasara <hiren@strugglingcoder.info>
Cc:        David Somayajulu <david.somayajulu@qlogic.com>,  "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>,  "freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org>, "scottl@freebsd.org" <scottl@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Questions on iflib

I'm waiting on erj to commit his ixl update. It will go in immediately
following that with an ixgbe and ixl driver. It would have also included a
bxe driver, but the original bxe driver is too flaky to even test that
cabling is OK and my 10GbaseT version frequently had unrecoverable dmae
errors. It may just be the "ET game" of  ethernet cards, meriting a similar
fate.

Cheers.
-M