Date:      Tue, 29 Jul 1997 16:55:34 -0400
From:      Dave Alderman <dave@persprog.com>
To:        Mike Roth <miker@acm.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: K6

Mike Roth wrote:

> I am planing to upgrade my system to an ASUS TX97 board with an AMD K6
> processor.  I know that some operating systems have had problems with
> the K6 chip. If anyone knows whether FreeBSD has any problems with the
> K6 please email me at miker@acm.org .
>  thank you

This is fascinating to me.  Are Jaz drives acceptable for running BSD?
If so, I will run some make world tests with 2.2.2 and FreeBSD on my
K6 machine which is currently allocated to running an EOS.

BTW, Jordan, the newsletter was very cool.  Great idea!

Note:  "EOS" stands for "Evil Operating System".  I'll let you guess
	which one.
--
FreeBSD may have a daemon, but the Devil works for Microsoft. -- Anon.
David W. Alderman	dave@persprog.com