Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 1996 07:19:55 -0400
From:      GIGAWATT@localnet.com (David Reed)
To:        info@cdrom.com
Subject:   Technical Questions

I have a pentium HP without a CD ROM.  The machine is attached to thin
Ethernet which in turn is directly connected to the Internet.  The computer
is running Windows 3.x.  In addition the computer has an FTP client and our
connection is very fast.

How would I go about converting the machine to BSD without a CD drive?  In
otherwords, is there a way of installing the Boot section while windows is
active, and then installing the full system after rebooting from the UNIX
boot section?  Without a CD Drive, I can't think of alternative ways to
accomplish this task.

Your assistance is appreciated.  Please forward this to any technical
expert that can offer advice.

Sincerely,

David R. Reed

David R. Reed, MIS Manager