Date:      Mon, 30 May 2011 07:48:46 +0200
From:      "tom@diogunix.com" <tom@diogunix.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GPRS/UMTS device for a FreeBSD notebook ?

On Monday 30 May 2011 07:33:52 Matthias Apitz wrote:
> This and the man page uhso(4) sound very interesting... Are these Option
> cards USB devices? Do you have a pointer where to get one of this sticks
> in Europe? Thanks

Option makes expresscard devices as well as USB devices, though their
website doesn't show a broad product range any more. Not sure why the range
is so small now. May be it's only temporary.

I've occassionally found some offers on Amazon's website (new and used) but
they also offer some more information on their own website:
http://www.option.com/en/products/where-to-buy/

Tom