Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:16:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Dr. Jennifer Nussbaum" <bg271828@yahoo.com>
To:        Barry Byrne <barry.byrne@wbtsystems.com>, 'Derek Ragona' <derek@computinginnovations.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Using flags with portinstall of apache?

--- Barry Byrne <barry.byrne@wbtsystems.com> wrote:

> [...]

I tried this too, and it doesnt help...

Whether in /etc/make.conf or passed with -m as an
option to portinstall, it just doesnt want to build
the proxy modules. I dont know why....

In my make output, I get:

checking whether to enable mod_setenvif... shared
checking whether to enable mod_version... shared
checking whether to enable mod_proxy... no
checking whether to enable mod_proxy_connect... no
checking whether to enable mod_proxy_ftp... no
checking whether to enable mod_proxy_http... no
checking whether to enable mod_proxy_ajp... no
checking whether to enable mod_proxy_balancer... no
..

No matter what i do :-(

Jen

Be a better friend, newshound, and