Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 1995 20:20:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Wes Santee <wsantee@wsantee.oz.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   XPilot port

I sent this out to the ports alias a few days ago, but the mail never
surfaced and I didn't receive any replies, so I'll try again.

That said, I finished a functional port of XPilot to FreeBSD the other
day.  I have all the files, but I'm afraid I don't know what to do
with them now.  Do I send them to somebody?  Upload them somewhere?

It would be helpful if a configuration script was added to the port
(the source tarball doesn't include one -- it's all hand configured),
but I just wanted to get something functional done.

Okay oh port guru's, what do I do now?

Cheers,
--
( -Wes Santee                        | You're never dead 'til you're )
( wsantee@wsantee.oz.net             | out of quarters.  --InSoc     )