Date:      Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:01:01 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <jruigrok@via-net-works.nl>
To:        nnd@mail.nsk.ru
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/usr.sbin/named Makefile

-On [20010129 07:25], nnd@mail.nsk.ru (nnd@mail.nsk.ru) wrote:
>In article <200101282321.f0SNL0f51582@freefall.freebsd.org> you wrote:
>	It seems to me that the same kind of libisc dependency
>must be provided for 'libexec/named-xfer', because it now stops
>buildworld with the 'isc_movefile' unresolved message.

Correct, fixed.

>	At the same time it seems to me that now 'lib/libbind'
>contains many files/functions which are also present in the
>newly created 'lib/libisc'. Is it right ?

Could be.  I have to look at that.  I focused on getting the import done
very quickly due to some security stuff coming out later.

3- and 4-STABLE will follow sooner than normal after I've done my make
worlds and other tests on them today/tomorrow.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          VIA Net.Works The Netherlands
BSD: Technical excellence at its best  Network- and systemadministrator