Date:      Thu, 20 May 1999 23:02:29 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To:        chris@calldei.com
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSDI giving out old info?

Chris Costello wrote:

>    I read some interesting things at the URL below -- perhaps
> it's out of date.  It says that there are no Front Page
> extensions, no email support, and no 'patch server' (does
> cvsup*.freebsd.org count?).

	Please restrict these kinds of posts to -advocacy where they belong.

Thanks

Doug
--
***           Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network          ***

Nominated for quote of the year is the statement made by Representative
Dick Armey (Texas), who when asked if he were in the President's place,
would he resign, responded:

"If I were in the President's place I would not get a chance to resign.
I would be lying in a pool of my own blood hearing Mrs. Armey standing
over me saying, 'How do I reload this damn thing?'"