Date:      Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:23:42 -0700
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@freebsd.org>
To:        Sam Leffler <sam@errno.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CFR: bridge locking

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi

If memory serves me right, Sam Leffler wrote:

> One other minor change: I moved the printf "BRIDGE 020214 loaded" under=
=20
> bootverbose.  Can anyone tell me what 020214 means?

I recently started using bridge(4) functionality and was wondering
about this too.  Based on the output of "cvs annotate" and "cvs log",
I concluded that it was a datestamp used by Luigi to keep track of
which version he was working with (on HEAD, this line was last touched
in revision 1.45, which was committed on 15 February 2002).

Bruce.

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi--