Date:      Sun, 9 Jun 2013 20:13:14 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   which reader/tablet/<whatever>

	guys,

	most of you know that im physically disabled.  anyway, the
	disability extends to my speech and is why the cellphone I
	have is datged and never got upgraded.

	Anyway ... whilei dont need a new cell, I =have= been eyeing
	something that I can buy ebooks and have the player/reader/<???>
	have the text {ASCII =only=} read to me.  I would google up
	something, but I dont even know what to search for.   can I put
	freebsd on these tablet devices?  if I bought, say, WAR AND PIECE
	or something out of copyright  { schopenhauer or marcus aurelius }
	that is in text, how do I get it to whatever tablet I have?
	right now we've got cable and I use the telco for my server.
	I know that works, but it is only good for my computer network.

	but say I wanted to keep things simple and buy some kind of kindle
	or nook.  how does amazon.com or bn.com get their new ebooks onto
	my reader?

	thanks in advance,

	gary

--
 Gary Kline  kline@thought.org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix
              Twenty-six years of service to the Unix community.