Date:      Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:30:15 +0200
From:      Didier Wiroth <didier.wiroth@mcesr.etat.lu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   matrox parhelia and hauppauge pvr350 questions

Hi,

I would like to migrate my main workstation from windowsxp to freebsd 5.4-stable (I run a few free- and openbsd machines on a few servers and a laptop)

I use a matrox parhelia 128mb (dual DVI) agp card which is connected to 2 LCD screens.
I also run a Hauppauge PVR350 TV card to watch TV on my PC.

I've a few questions:
1) Does someone run a matrox parhelia in Xorg 6.8.2 with freebsd5.x, what's your comment on it?
2) Is multi-screen (Xinerama) working with this card?
3) Is someone using hauppauge pvr350 TV card to watch tv in freebsd?
4) Is tv watching with the pvr somewhat user-friendly?

Many many thanks for taking the time to respond
Didier