Date:      Mon, 9 Feb 1998 20:59:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Phil Staub <phils@casagate.plan.pixelogix.com>
To:        fredy@elitenet.com.br
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to Config Filter for Bj200

> I´ve already got the configuration to use gs with my printer
> Bj240 ... for print a file.ps I use the follow command
> gs -sDEVICE=bj200 -r360x180 -sOutputFile=\|lpr
> so I want to config a filter to use with lpr to print postscript files.
> What should I do???
> And what options should I use after lpr to print .ps files.

I highly recommend apsfilter. When properly installed and with all
required conversion programs in place, it can generally deal with
virtually any file format with no switches required. You can print
postscript, gif, tiff, pbm, etc., even compressed (.gz, .zip, etc.)
without even uncompressing them.

I've been using if for a couple of years, and wouldn't dream of using
anything else.

--
Phil Staub, KE7HC		Senior Software Engineer
phils@pixelogix.com		Audio Precision, Inc.