Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 2000 06:03:43 -0700
From:      "Ash, Uriel" <uriel.ash@honeywell.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Squid message

Hi Everyone;

I have just reinstalled BSD and I obviosly slescted squid to be installed as
well. When I boot up though, I get this irritating message that I shouldn't
install squid as root, and if I do, I need to install it with changing some
parameter in the startup file or config file. I was wondering , how do I get
rid of this message and if I've installed squid incorrectly how do I install
squid correctly???
Thanks
Uriel

Uriel Ash