Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 2018 07:57:58 -0500
From:      jessesith@digitalwebentrprises.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Boost Freebsddiary.org with amazing deal

Dear Freebsddiary.org,

How is it possible that your website is having so many errors and no top
organic ranking? Yes, most of the people share their anger and frustration
once they get my email.

Now, I will show you the number of broken links, page speed issue, pages
that returned *4XX status* code upon request, *HTML validation
errors*, *broken/dead
links*, Not Making the Site Cross Browser Compatible, images with no ALT
text, pages with no meta description tag, not having an unique meta
description, having too long title, etc., found in your Freebsddiary.org

*. **NB*: Management has introduced a discounted plan for all old contacts,
lets grow your online business with our best price.

*Plan: SEO Standard (Most popular Plan)*

Original price: $300 USD/m

Back links: 60

Man hours: 60

*Offer price: $175 USD*

I have a large professional team who can fix all the above issues
immediately and bring your business on top organic ranking at an affordable
price. I guarantee you will see a drastic change in your Google search
ranking once these are fixed.

If this is something you are interested in, then allow me to send you a no
obligation audit report and quote.

And we would provide Complete Customized Solution plan for every website.
We are looking forward to a long and fruitful business relationship with
you and your company.

Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Jesse Smith