Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 2000 21:47:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chris Hill <chris@monochrome.org>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: StarOffice Open Source

On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, Mike Meyer wrote:

> Finally, if you want a FreeBSD native office suite now, consider
> buying a copy of Applixware Office. 5.0 is a nice package.

According to the vendor's web site - http://www.vistasource.com/ -
version 5.0 is only available for Linux right now. Are you saying you're
running this under emulation on FreeBSD? Because if it's working for
you, that's a mighty attractive price and I think I may spring for it.
Just wondering..

--
Chris Hill               chris@monochrome.org
[1]    Bus error                     netscape