Date:      Thu, 07 Aug 2003 07:52:28 -0400
From:      pippo@bellnet.ca
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org

Gentlemen,
I have been unable to install 5.1, 5 or 4.8 releases on MSI 875P-NEO-FIS2R
motherboard.
I am led to believe, from reading the documentation, that the Intel ICH5R
chipset and the Intel 82547EI (CSA interface) for Lan are not supported.
Is there a foreseeable future when these will be integrated?
I am using a 3Ghz P4 and would love to use my system with FreeBSD (5.1
preferred) as my 4.8 is running on an old "dog".
P. J.