Date:      Sun, 2 Mar 1997 21:26:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      "kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net" <root@sunshine.net>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   2.1.7 Install Query

While downloading 2.1.7 I switched screens to scan the files downloading
and while it was writing the files to usr/libexec it posted the message:

/stand/cpio: Remove current usr/libexec/ld.so: Operation not permitted

Is this something to be concerned about in the functioning of the OS or
is its cotents the same as 2.1.6 .

If so how do I change the file and do I need the sources to compile
the correct file.

Another curiosity I have is why the core team chosen not to place the
more updated version of the handbook with the ftp Release.

Thanx in advance,

Kevin