Date:      Wed, 03 Apr 2002 18:42:31 GMT
From:      "irado" <irado@subdimension.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Cc:        <schulte+freebsd@schulte.org>, aran80@mail.com, aran80@wintersperu.com.pe
Subject:   Re: List server Problem???

Alvaro Rosales wrote:

> I replied to your address and I got this error, My relay
is closed now , How can I notify this server that my server
is closed?? (maybe that's why the hub server is rejectin my
e-mails

> while talking to mx.schulte.org.:

> <<< 554 Service unavailable; [200.37.53.28] blocked using
> relays.osirusoft.com, reason: This entry was last
confirmed open on
> 12/22/2001
> 554 <schulte+freebsd@nospam.schulte.org>... Service
unavailable

problem here is slighly different:

a) <schulte+freebsd@nospam.schulte.org> is a fake address.
Probably you must remove the 'nospam' word, as it is a
common no-spam trap. The correct addres should be
<schulte+freebsd@schulte.org>

b) probably schulte.org was once victimized as spam-relay
and registered at the anti-spam blacklists somewhere. Almost
every serious domain administrator get these blacklists
actualized. If schulte.org is still a relay, think that it
will took a loooong time to come back to regular service.

greetings,
irado furioso com tudo
Linux User 179402

there are more crimes under religions than under atheism.