Date:      Sun, 4 Jan 2009 17:48:42 +0100
From:      Daniel Gerzo <danger@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Christian Brueffer <brueffer@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Daniel Gerzo <danger@FreeBSD.org>, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: svn commit: r186737 - head/sbin/geom/class/virstor

Hello Christian,

> While using .Ex is good, collapsing EXIT STATUS into DIAGNOSTICS is not.
> EXIT STATUS is a standard section in our manpages and it's orthogonal to
> DIAGNOSTICS.

I am fine to revert this part, however I have trimmed this section
just because I didn't see it listed in the PAGE STRUCTURE DOMAIN
section of the mdoc(7) manual page.

Interestingly, it lists the DIAGNOSTICS section and explicitly
says that .Ex macro should be used there.

If is it still preferred to revert this change, I would like to see
this section added to the mdoc(7). Thoughts?

--=20
Best regards,
 Daniel                            mailto:danger@FreeBSD.org