Date:      Fri, 4 Dec 1998 11:12:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill Paul <wpaul@skynet.ctr.columbia.edu>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New drivers and install floppy space

I'm on the verge of committing four new fast ethernet device drivers
to -current, however I'm a bit concerned about running out of space on
the installation floppy (these drivers will be added to the GENERIC
kernel). Figuring between 15 and 20K of object code per driver, is there
enough room for me to do this, or am I asking for trouble?

-Bill