Date:      Sat, 23 Dec 2000 22:39:40 -0800
From:      "SteveB" <admin@bsdfan.cncdsl.com>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD vs. Linux, Solaris, and NT

Name calling is starting to backfire on the Linux community and there
is no reason to drag the 'BSD community down the same path.  Some of
the journalist in the Linux world are realizing the amount of energy
being wasted slamming MS and anything non-Linux.  New comers to Linux
are getting intimidated hearing the constant trash talk. It's far more
productive to talk about why 'BSD is better. Think about the meetings
you go to and who you usually tune out. I bet it's the person always
griping and never offering a solution.

Steve B.