Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:29:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Shvetima Gulati <shvetima@engineering.ucsb.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Blade servers and BSD

Hi all,

 We are planning on purchasing blade servers for our datacenter. We want
to run FreeBSD on these. We are currently considering looking at Dell
PowerEdge 1655MC, IBM Bladecenter, RLX serverblade and HP Proliant BLp
series.

 If anyone has used  any of these machines with FreeBSD, we would be happy
to know about your experiences and recommendations.

Thanks for your time,
-Shvetima.