Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2001 06:08:44 -0800
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        Anthony Atkielski <anthony@freebie.atkielski.com>
Cc:        "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@looksharp.net>, David Greenman <dg@root.com>, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Why no Indians and Arabs?

Anthony Atkielski wrote:
> Over a single week, my little Web site receives visitors from over 60
> countries.  Given that, I'd expect a mailing list like this to cover every
> country in the world with an Internet connection, every day.  In fact, the
> nature of the Internet is such that I'd expect any public resource to
> receive visitors from just about every country in the world over a fairly
> short period.

This is probably unrepresentitive, since you appear to go out
of your way to create controversy to get just such a reaction.

One thing I find incredibly amusing is that your site uses IE
specific tags, and so it won't render correctly on most
browsers, so you are in fact self-limiting you prospective
audience pretty much to people outside the Open Source
community entirely -- apropos of the places you post your
controversy induction/selp promotion material.

8^)

-- Terry