Date:      Fri, 14 Feb 1997 03:41:21 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <rewt@i-Plus.net>
To:        Alistair Thistlethwaite <thistles@ms5.hinet.net>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD. what do I download?

> ------------4B42477063470
>
>   Hi,
>     I am installing from Windows 95, but I am confused as to which
>     files
> do download. Also does FreeBSD come with a GUI?
>
> Thanks,
> Alistair
>
> ------------4B42477063470
>
> <HTML><BODY>
>
> <DT>&nbsp;&nbsp;Hi,</DT>
>
> <DT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I am installing from Windows 95, but I am
> confused as to which files do download. Also does FreeBSD come with
> a GUI?</DT>
>
> <DT>&nbsp;</DT>
>
> <DT>Thanks,</DT>
>
> <DT>Alistair</DT>
>
> </BODY>
> </HTML>
> ------------4B42477063470--

For instructions on downloading and isntalling FreeBSD, try reading
the handbook at http://www.freebsd.org/handbook

Shouldn't be a problem for you since you seem stuck in your web
browser so badly that you post email in HTML formatted text.

--
Troy Settle <st@i-Plus.net>
Network Administrator, iPlus Internet Services

( Stuff I said does not reflect the company I work  )
( for unless I'm speaking on behalf of said company )