Date:      Sun, 12 Jan 2003 13:47:11 -0600
From:      Michael Ferguson <mcf@augustmail.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        'Patrick Stinson' <ajole@br.logorrhea.com>, paul@fnug.net
Subject:   RE: Sound playback problem with Maestro3.c (?)   -- clock issue

I can't comment on any problems the KDE folks were having, but I am
pretty sure this was some kind of interrupt handling problem in the
Linux kernel. This was reported by other users... it was clear it was
probably some kind of kernel issue when 'date' would give you one
date/time, and '/sbin/hwclock' would give you something else.

Best regards,

-- mcf