Date:      Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:16:05 +0800
From:      "David Okeby" <david@okeby.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   qpopper -ERR -AUTH

Hi,

I posted a while ago with a strange problem with qpopper giving an access
denied errors when trying to retrieve mail from a client.
No responses but I sorted it out.  Turns out that qpopper checks
/etc/ftpusers to see if the user who is trying to get mail is authorised to
or not.  After removing the users from here that I wanted to get mail it
worked perfectly.

Thanks

David
david@okeby.com