Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2019 17:26:52 +0100
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        Kurt Jaeger <pi@opsec.eu>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: devel/valgrind not working

On 3/5/19 5:06 PM, Kurt Jaeger wrote:

> Which begs the question: for which kernel was valgrind compiled ?

I had the original problem in a jail on machine "A"; valgrind was
compiled on an identical machine ("B") with Poudriere.
Machine "A" and "B" run the same kernel and userland (the latter
compiled for both on machine "B").

As a test, I also installed valgrind with portupgrade on machine "B"
(the one that runs Poudriere): the text I pasted comes from this setup
(so for sure same kernel, as valgrind was just freshly compiled).

I'll try rebuilding and reinstalling world (even if it should not really
change, apart from version number); if something different happens I'll
report back.

  bye & Thanks
	av.