Date:      Sun, 6 Aug 2000 17:12:08 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problmes with Soundblaster 16 pci getting commonplace and noend

Ariel Burbaickij wrote:

>   Why should I stop complaining ? I will do it as loud as I can

That's certainly a good way to get yourself killfiled.  Complaining
without putting any effort in to fix the problem you're complaining
about isn't a good thing to do.

Out of interest, are you able to test the card in question with a 4.0
system?

>    As for the suggestion to write it by myself : why not ? Later . I
>    will need pointers to some documentation just RTFS is uncultivated
>    way imho. Do you know some places where it is described.

No.  But you were the one implying writing such a driver is easy, why
should you need my help?

--
Ben Smithurst                 / ben@FreeBSD.org / PGP: 0x99392F7D
FreeBSD Documentation Project /