Date:      Tue, 15 May 2001 14:08:53 -0600
From:      Don Wilde <Don@Silver-Lynx.com>
To:        Gilbert Gong <ggong@cal.alumni.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: license plate

Gilbert Gong wrote:

> While browsing the web, and coming across these:
> http://www.unix-systems.org/unix_plates.html
> I decided to hack this up, for fun:
> http://ggong.baycis.com/public/unixlike_plate.jpg

Hmmm... Seems New Hampshire is backing away from that honorable
sentiment, so I'd call it appropriate to appropriate their slogan. Let's
go the rest of the way to 'LIVE FREE OR DIE... FreeBSD'  :-)

If we can get THEM stamped, I'd buy a bunch!
--
Don Wilde           http://www.Silver-Lynx.com
Silver Lynx   Embedded Microsystems Architects