Date:      18 Oct 2000 10:08:55 +0200
From:      Eric Masson <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>
To:        Joe.Warner@smed.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: UNIX - AS/400

    Joe> Hi,

    Joe> Does anyone know of a FreeBSD or UNIX client application that will
    Joe> provide TN5250 connectivity to the IBM AS/400 (now iSeries)?

    Joe> Better yet, an application that would provide a session through a
    Joe> web browser?
Hi,

I've asked Rochester a few months ago for a full java release of
CA/Express. I was answered that it was considered but that I should use
Host On Demand at the moment.

The native JDK1.2 should be released soon now, so what about bothering
Rochester again and see if there is any work is in progress.

Regards

Eric Masson
--
Progress (n) : What led from smart users in front of dumb terminals to
dumb users in front of smart terminals.