Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 2020 10:48:13 +0200
From:      Michael Gmelin <freebsd@grem.de>
To:        Niclas Zeising <zeising+freebsd@daemonic.se>
Cc:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>, Malcolm Matalka <mmatalka@gmail.com>, "freebsd-current@freebsd.org" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Weird mouse behaviour

> On 27. Apr 2020, at 10:43, Niclas Zeising <zeising+freebsd@daemonic.se> wr=
ote:
>=20
> =EF=BB=BFOn 2020-04-27 10:28, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
>> --------
>> In message <65670198-e725-5b66-646c-5b147c943cd9@daemonic.se>, Niclas Zei=
sing writes:
>>> With my touchpad, ctrl left click and ctrl right click opens two
>>> different menus in xterm, main menu and vt font menu, respectively.
>> ctrl-middle should open "VT Options"
>=20
> This could be an upstream issue.  I did a quick test on a linux system I h=
ad close by, and ctrl+middle click doesn't open a menu there either.

I=E2=80=99ll look into this later on mine. Besides pasting, this menu is my m=
ain use of the middle mouse button.

Related question:
I usually have the trackpoint disabled and therefore the physical mouse butt=
ons don=E2=80=99t work. I would like to map some modifier+left mouse click t=
o be middle mouse, but I couldn=E2=80=99t really figure out how to do it. Id=
eally I would like to be able to press ctrl+somemodifier+leftclick to get an=
d operate that menu (and somemodifier+leftclick to paste).

-m