Date:      Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:10:08 +0530
From:      "Vijayalakshmi BN" <vijibn.07@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help needed: Which gcc version supports xmemalign

Hello,

I'm working on Solaris 9 and using gcc version 2.9.5. I'm facing issues with
respect to memory misalignment. I'm getting SIGBUS errors. Through various
websites, I found that xmemalign can be used while compiling to handle
memory alignment issues. Bu the version I'm using doesn't support xmemalign
option. Even gcc version 3.4.3 doesn't support. It says:
gcc: language memalign=1i not recognized
Can you let me know which version of gcc supports xmemalign option on
solaris? Also where can I download the gcc version from?

Thanks and Regards,
Viji