Date:      Tue, 9 Mar 1999 21:11:07 -0700
From:      Steve Carter <scarter@globalcenter.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvsup 3.1-STABLE

Further to this...

Do I just (re)move the existing /usr/src & /usr/ports directories, copy
these there and do a 'make buildworld', 'make installworld', etc?  Seems
like to files within the new directories are not CVS files (ie: no ,v
extension) and the directory structure seems the same.

Shoot, I'll just try it....:)

-Steve