Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:38:26 +0900
From:      "Rommel B. Ikeda" <r_ikeda@oisca.org>
To:        Jason Stewart <jstewart@rtl.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Newbie's installation of portupgrade fails...

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:02:40 -0400
Jason Stewart <jstewart@rtl.org> wrote:

> How old is your ports tree, asin when was the last time you cvsupped a
> new ports tree?
>
> Jason

I have downloaded my ISO of FreeBSD 5.1 for more than a month now...after that I installed it in my IBM R40e Thinkpad...
I still have not cvsupped for new ports because...I am still not able to configure the port "cvsup-without-gui" although I have already installed it...

Jonathan <j.e.drews@worldnet.att.net> has been patiently guiding me in how to configure my system for "cvsup-without-gui" to work...I am afraid that I am not that quite familiar with FreeBSD and UNIX that I am taking one step at a time...but I think I am making progress...

Any advice would be very appreciated...Thanks for the reply.

Rommel B. Ikeda