Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 1995 20:06:40 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        ports@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Subject:   Re: Comments on pcemu port

As Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> Hey, this is a slick little port.  You did all I ever wanted to do with
> the whole "bootstrap" procedure and far more!  Kudos!

Thanks.  It's nice to get some feedback for this.

> 1. This thing talks about 720K diskettes all over the place.

Ok, it's rather easy to bump the default to 1.44 MB, but that ends up
in more wasted space, especially if several people start to use
private copies of the boot image.  But you're probably right, i'll
bump it.

> 2. It's "information" not "informations". :-)

A germanism.  I'll fix it.  (In german, you actually can also get
``Informationen''.)

> Otherwise, this looks very good!  It's too bad it doesn't drop into
> a little DOS program at the end that says "Please insert a bootable
> DOS floppy and press return" for the image to be made automatically,
> but that's kind of pushing it I guess.. :-)

Perhaps possible.  After getting a pointer to freedos by Andrey, i'm
evaluating this nice package in order to see if we could even perhaps
deliver a functional boot image at all.

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/