Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:15:57 -1000
From:      hoe-waa@hawaii.rr.com
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Commands

Since Giorgos crossed the line to linux :)
here is a site that has all of the man pages
at your fingertips. For someone new to *nix,
knowing what to ask is harder than asking.

http://jamesthornton.com/linux/man/

Welcome to FreeBSD. It is the best.

Robert

On Tuesday, June 15, 2004 10:10 am, Giorgos Keramidas broke it open