Date:      Sun, 2 Nov 2008 03:53:29 -0800 (PST)
From:      GESBBB <gesbbb@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD Users Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 7.1 - Status

> From: David Naylor <naylor.b.david@gmail.com>=0A> =0A> Hi,=0A> =0A> Accor=
ding to the Release Schedule for FreeBSD 7.1 it is a few months behind.=A0 =
=0A> I know that FreeBSD 7.1 will not be released until it is working prope=
rly, =0A> and bug free however I am wondering what the hold ups are.=A0 =0A=
> =0A> If someone could take the time to answer me I would appreciate it.=
=0A> =0A> Regards=0A> =0A> David=0A=0AIMHO, if they are waiting until FBSD-=
7.1 can be certified as 'bug free', then it might never be released. Howeve=
r, if they are simply waiting to insure that all known bugs are squashed, t=
hen it probably won't be too much longer.=0A=0APersonally, I think the fact=
 that the latest version of Perl has been out for nearly a year now and yet=
 there is no sign of it in the ports system.=0A=0A-- =0AJerry=0Agesbbb@yaho=
o.com