Date:      Fri, 5 Apr 1996 15:46:03 -0500 (EST)
From:      segmentation fault <sbuck@csugrad.cs.vt.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   soundcard question

Is there a way to get the Ensoniq Soundscape Soundcard working under
FreeBSD 2.0.5.  I've tried recompiling the kernel with several different
configurations.  It is Soundblaster compatible but it is not recognized.
After a time I found it is recognized as Microsoft Sound System
Compatible, but when I try running s3mod to play a mod fiole of mine I
get the error "Soundcard: sequencer not initilized"  What exactly does
this mean?  Thanks for any help.