Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 2006 3:53:06 -0800
From:      Vizion <vizion@vizion.occoxmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Qlogic QLA2200G & Freebsd 6.1

I have tried to install the above card on an existing
FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE #0 system which refused to boot with the card installed. The processor is AMD Athlon and the motherboard is a Gigabyte  GA-K8NS1GMF-9

Can anyone point me to resources that van help or tell me how to go about installing this card?

I tried the usual places and could not find anything beyond the fact that their is meant to be support for this Fibre Channel card.

Thanks

david