Date:      Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:03:37 +0200
From:      Daniel Lang <dl@leo.org>
To:        Mario Pranjic <mario.pranjic@irb.hr>
Cc:        freebsd-hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mirror in Croatia

Hi Mario,

Mario Pranjic wrote on Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 09:56:32AM +0200:
[..]
> I'm maintaining the first FreeBSD mirror in Croatia:
>
> web: www.freebsd.irb.hr
> ftp (only ISO images because lack of disk space): ftp.freebsd.irb.hr
> cvs: cvs.freebsd.irb.hr
>
> So, I'd like to be added to the oficial mirror list so I can synchronize
> with main cvs server.
Please read:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/articles/hubs/

first. This should answer most of your questions, how to
become official, how to get access to cvsup-master, etc.

Best regards,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock           - Burn them to ashes, then burn the ashes. -
*Daniel Lang * dl@leo.org * +49 89 289 25735 * http://www.leo.org/~dl/*