Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 1996 22:40:51 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Russell Murphy <rdmurphy@bu.edu>
Cc:        plm@xs4all.nl, freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DOS Emulator (was: Re: JDK 1.02)

> OK, I'll bite. I haven't been subscribing here long, would someone
> mind summarizing where things are today and what might be involved
> in moving them along?

Well, both Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au> and Sean Eric
Fagan <sef@FreeBSD.org> piped up after I sent my gloom-n-doom message
saying, essentially, that the DOS emulation work was *not* dead and
that sef in particular had just dived back into it and was working
towards a running solution.  A happy coincidence, I'd say, especially
if you or anyone else reading this would care to join in and help them
at this stage - Michael in particular cited a dire lack of time as the
#1 problem holding this work back.

					Jordan